Saturday, October 20, 2007

Aaron and Tannis

In the back of my mind I have been very intrigued with giving photography a try.  We purchased a digital SLR camera when we were finished with school.  Josh thought it would benefit his practice--come to find out there was one in his office.  I then kinda took over the camera. Ü
I experimented with my kids in the backyard and such.  Then my sister mentioned that Aaron and Tannis were finding photographers to be too pricey.  I timidly volunteered as long as they knew it was my first photo shoot ever.  Tannis' mom agreed and was willing to let me give it a go.  So, here are a few of my very first pics taken on my very first photo gig (hehe) at a Temple Wedding in Albuquerque, NM.  I loved the  way many of them turned out and was excited to give this another try sometime!  Thanks Aaron and Tannis! Ü





1 comment:

Roadrunner said...

Great job Juliana! Okay, so why were we not taking pictures together in San Fran? It's funny that it's happened after we were hanging out for three years. You are very talented and I love the originality of the poses. Great eye!