Sunday, June 29, 2008

Brittany and Nando

I was happy and a little nervous--well, a lot nervous to get my second photo opportunity. Nervous first, of all because I'm not experienced and second, the couple I was photographing has a father who is a very well known and great photographer in the Gila Valley. But, to comfort me a bit they saw the pictures I took of Aaron and Tannis and were impressed enough to ask, "Who took these photos?" My sister told Brittany and her mom that it was me and they wondered if I'd be willing to do some pics of her because her dad did not want to do it. He would do the pics at the party but since he is retired he didn't want to do it. So....I got a call and we set things up. This was a very fun photo op because they knew what they wanted and they rented a golf cart at the golfcourse in town and we went to all of their favorite spots. It helped me to be a little more relaxed. I hope they enjoyed them. So my second photo op was for a wedding announcement. Fun times! I have recently edited them to ad more clarity and color. The first batch of edits I did for them was done with Picasa3. A very simple, easy and free program from Google. I have since been playing with other photo editing programs that I love. I like how they turned out with my new programs. Such fun Ü





















1 comment:

Amber H. said...

So I totally wouldn't have thought to go to the golf course, but I am loving the backgrounds! Very cute pictures, and who is the famous photographer dad?