Monday, November 30, 2009

Stayner Family

While I was home in AZ for Thanksgiving I got to see one of my old roomies and her family. She has the cutest little kids. She asked if I'd take some family pictures for her. I did--the family was great--my camera expertice was not--I got lots of grainy, noisy photos--with perfect smiles and eyes facing the camera...bummer that my little teensy weensy viewer on my camera made me think they were awesome. These are some of the best ones I got. I wish I could retake them. I have soooo much to learn.





1 comment:

Amber H. said...

I think sometimes as photographers we are too hard on ourselves. I'm sure when you blow these up HUGE there might be some unwanted noise in there, but from what I'm seeing they look really good! Now you need to e-mail me and tell me where you took them! I love the one with the two girls together in B&W. But seriously, they look GOOD! Good job!