Friday, October 14, 2011

Leslie and Mike

I could'nt beleive I had not blogged this session yet.  It was back in March, during spring break!  Time flies!  My niece asked me if I'd take her wedding photos.  I was super excited to get a chance to do a wedding again and for it to be family.  I had soooo much fun with this session.  It was just fun to have such a cute couple who were soooo very excited to be getting married.  We didn't have much time and the weather wasn't in our favor as it turned out kinda cold and windy that day.  We were taking these pictures right before the ceremony so we were in a little bit of a rush.  But with the timing and travel it was the only time we could squeeze it in.  I couldn't decide which pics to post so there is a smorgasbord of pictures here.  We got pictures of their fun personalities and right down to the "Oklahoma Hello" dip as this little missy is marrying an Oklahoma boy!  Fun times!  Even if we froze our buns off!
I love this photo!
This is one of my all time favorite photos!  I think it is the colors and the energy they are converying in this portrait.  You can see how cute they are together!
Happy couple
Oklahoma Hello.  When I asked if he could do an Oklahoma Hello I wasn't quite ready for what it really was.  I just thought it was a dip.  Oh no.....much more.  I thought the picture wasn't going to turn out very well.  But, after I opened it up on the computer and did some post processing on it....I loved it!  So perfect for an Oklahoma couple! Ü
so cute
love this one
good looking couple

loved that there was a swing on the location....fit perfect with their personalities
adorable
the freezing bride
the cute bride with her groom playing around just being a  boy
trying to keep up with her man

No comments: